Recently, the Fujian Provincial Department of Science and Technology, the Provincial Economic and Information Committee, and the Provincial Department of Finance jointly announced the list of the first batch of provincial-level high-tech enterprises in Fujian Province in 2018. A total of 451 enterprises were selected in the province, of which I will be the executive president. Unit, Anxi County Jinhuanan Industrial Co., Ltd. was selected.
In addition, the selected Anxi enterprises include: Fujian Changrong Automation Equipment Co., Ltd., Fujian Quanzhou Weibo Food Co., Ltd., Fujian Shange Agricultural Comprehensive Development Co., Ltd., and Fujian Zhongke Biological Co., Ltd.
The identification of Fujian provincial high-tech enterprises,
Designed to increase the number of technology companies
Especially the policy support of SMEs,
Cultivate and create new technologies, new formats and
Providing a new supply of new force,
Promote economic upgrading and development.
What support will the warehousing company receive?
According to its own core intellectual property rights, the proportion of high-tech products (services) in the past year to the total income of the company in the past year, the proportion of total research and development expenses in the past year to the total sales in the same period, and the evaluation of innovation ability, etc. 4 In all aspects, the rewards and conditions are met to meet the different grades.
1. Incoming prizes
If the warehousing enterprise meets two conditions and above, the warehousing award standard is the taxable income of the previous year × the corresponding proportion of the calculated bonus amount; if the above formula is less than 200,000 yuan, the amount is 200,000 yuan. If the amount is more than 200,000 yuan, the maximum amount of compensation shall be no more than 2 million yuan.
2. Out of the library award standard
The enterprises that have been approved by the national high-tech enterprises in the provincial high-tech enterprise cultivation library are recognized as the outbound enterprises, and the rewards are given to the outbound warehouses;
Which companies have the conditions for applying for warehousing?
(1) The enterprise needs to have the qualification of independent legal person, and has been registered and established for more than one year; the technology that plays a core supporting role for the main products (services) of the enterprise belongs to the scope stipulated in the “High-tech Fields Supported by the State”; it has certain research. Develop organizational management level and standardized financial management, and set up research and development fee auxiliary accounting account or special account;
(2) The enterprise obtains the ownership of the intellectual property that plays a central role in the technical support of its main products (services) through independent research and development, transfer, donation, mergers and acquisitions, etc., and has 1 class of independent intellectual property rights before the enterprise declaration. (including) or above, or two or more years of independent intellectual property rights in the first three years of the declaration;
(3) The proportion of scientific and technical personnel engaged in research and development and related technological innovation activities of enterprises in the total number of employees in the current year shall not be less than 6%;
(4) The ratio of the total research and development expenses of the enterprise in the past fiscal year to the total sales revenue in the same period meets the following requirements:
1. In the most recent year, the proportion of enterprises with sales income less than 50 million yuan (inclusive) shall not be less than 3%;
2. In the most recent year, the sales income of enterprises with an income of 50 million yuan to 200 million yuan (inclusive) shall not be less than 2.5%;
3. In the most recent year, the proportion of enterprises with sales income above 200 million yuan is not less than 2%;
The total amount of research and development expenses incurred by enterprises in paragraphs 1-3 of this paragraph in China shall not be less than 60% of the total amount of research and development expenses.
(5) In the past year, the proportion of high-tech products (services) in the total income of the enterprise during the same period is not less than 40%;
(6) The evaluation of enterprise innovation capability shall be based on the evaluation guidelines of the National High-tech Enterprise Certification Management Guidelines, which shall reach a minimum of 60 points.
The enterprise that has passed the registration of the provincial high-tech enterprise has been re-declared and filed, and the evaluation standard should reach a minimum of 70 points.
Source of this article, Xiamen Anxi Chamber of Commerce